Mothering Vaccines



Who writes her first post for Mothering.com about vaccines?  ME- that's who.  I am fearless like that.

Anywho- I feel really lucky to get to blog over at Mothering.com, it is such an honor.  

On the days I post over there I will just put a link up here of that article.  Here it is....

"When I was pregnant with my first child, I spent most of the pregnancy worried about and trying to plan for a great natural birth.  All the “mothering” stuff after that I just didn’t even think about.  I read one baby book though, the Dr Sears classic, “The Baby Book” and thought briefly about vaccines and delayed vaccinations.  When I talked to my child’s pediatrician though she kind of brushed off the idea of splitting up the schedule and....."

Finish it HERE

Thanks for reading! 

Comments