Meditation for Relaxation During Labor -



Here are some scripts for relaxation during labor. It is most effective if you practice these or something similar with your partner daily leading up to the birth. If this is done, you will be able to automatically relax at the sound of their voice and words.
Please, if you have any more to share- post them!

Here is a quote that somebody reminded me of today too- this helped greatly with my first birth in just helping me not be afraid of the upcoming somewhat mysterious event:

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
...And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
~Frank Herbert, Dune

Enjoy!!!

Meditation for Relaxation During Labor - Childbirth Resources at StorkNet's Childbirth Cubby
Relaxation poem- covers the birth process, long but good-
http://www.cafemama.com/secret/birthmeditation.html
Birth meditation, this is a classic rainbow visualization-
http://birthingforlife.com/rainbowscript.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting this, I must admit I’ll come back to read more of your work, very informative.

www.n8fan.net
Here is a quote that somebody reminded me of today too- this helped greatly with my first birth in just helping me not be afraid of the upcoming somewhat mysterious event: John Nolan