Collecting Birth Stories


Positive Birth Stories

I have been thinking a lot lately about the power of good birth stories. Every time a woman reads a positive uplifting birth story we create a little bit of change in the world. I don't know about you but as a stay at home mom I want to do something positive in the world every day. 

So- this is where you come in! Send me your positive birth story and I will try to post it. I don't care where you had your baby- just as long as the story is a positive one. We want to give women the confidence and power to birth in peace.

If you want me to link to your own website I will happily do it.

Looking forward to learning more about you and sharing your stories!

You can e-mail it to me at mamabirth09@yahoo.com

If I get enough stories coming in I will use Wednesday as birth story day.

Create the change you want to see!!!

Comments

January said…
I read so many positive birth stories when I was pregnant with Vera. Especially when fears tried to creep in! What a great idea Sarah!