Started Selling Slings- Again

Just a shout out that I have started selling slings again. For some reason this seems to work well for me despite my aspirations for something greater! The link to my Etsy shop is now on the upper right hand corner of my blog.

Also- if you are just a sling mama and need some info on using your sling, check out the links. There are some great free links online so you don't have to buy a DVD to learn to use your sling.

I am getting going and trying to come up with ideas of other stuff I can make and sell- so I would love to hear some of your feedback and ideas. Let me know. I have had a request for a full coverage nursing cover, and am considering hot packs for labor. Any other ideas or tools that you doulas need but have a hard time finding.

Thanks!
Sarah

Comments