Public Breast-feeding Causes Traffic Jam




My dad, has become a breastfeeding advocate and e-mailed me this picture.  Actually, there is the possibility he is poking fun at me....

I have to admit that I have never had anybody pay me the least bit of attention for nursing in public, then again, I have never done it with octuplets...

This is just a little reminder for anybody who gets offended by women feeding their babies in public- Hey- at least we are not in the middle of the road!

Enjoy- and find a little humor in the everyday struggles of nursing women!

(I have no idea what the source is for this, so if you know, feel free to send it to me so I can give credit.)

Comments

sustahl said…
Thanks for sharing that picture with us!
Paala said…
Haha! My husband and I both had a good laugh at this.
Tom and Juli said…
I'm appalled that the mother didn't think to use her hooter hider. I don't want to see *that* in public!!!

:)

-Juli
CraftyEarthMama said…
This is lovely! I have to post on FB!
Unknown said…
My brother in law sent me this photo and he recieved it in a bbc email. maybe try looking up bbc to see.
Unknown said…
My brother in law sent me this photo and he recieved it in a bbc email. maybe try looking up bbc to see.