Funky Chicken Pizza


Funky Chicken Pizza (my son named it)

1 Boboli Pizza Crust (or other ready made pizza shell of your choice)
1 pack of Perdue precooked chicken (or left over baked chicken cut into strips or diced)
1 small jar of your favorite pasta sauce or pizza sauce
1 bell pepper - cut into thin slices (I usually use green, but sometimes I mix it up and add yellow and red too for fun colors and vitamins)
1 small can of sliced black olives - drained
1 cup of sliced baby bella mushrooms
1 cup of salad-ready fresh spinach (I usually leave whole leaves, but you can cut them up)
Shredded Mozzarella cheese (depends on how cheesy you like your pizza -- I usually use 1 1/2 to 2 cups)

Top pizza crust with sauce. Then add veggies and chicken. Sprinkle with desired amount of cheese  -- do this last to keep the spinach from drying out in the oven. Cook according to package directions -- I've found cooking according to crispy crust works best. Slice and enjoy!
This also works great for the personal pizzas that Boboli makes. I put all the ingredients in separate bowls and let everyone make their own pizza (my toddler LOVES this).

You can check out this mamas blog at Mommy Baby Spot~

Comments